A “REBELLION” without violence without bloodshed without property damage without street brawls without fear of personal harm.
NO VOTE – NO JOB
Lawful removal of your consent. Lawful written expression of you WILL.
MAGNA CARTA 1215
The Magna Carta was a document signed by King John after negotiations with his barons and their French and Scots allies at Runnymede, Surrey, England in 1215. … Magna Carta has influenced English law down to the present day. It is one of the most celebrated documents in the History of England.
LAWFUL REBELLION PERMITS
“WE THE PEOPLE” THIS RIGHT & IT IS THIS RIGHT THAT FORMS THE BASIS FOR #VONC = “Vote Of No Confidence”
Under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 (the founding document of our constitution) we have a right to enter into lawful rebellion if we feel we are being governed unjustly.
According to section 268 of the Commonwealth Electoral Act (1918)
A vote is regarded as informal if the ballot paper has not been completed properly. Informal ballot papers “are not counted towards any candidate but are set aside”.
- the ballot paper is not marked at all
- the ballot paper does not have the official mark and has not been initialled by the polling official, and the ballot paper is not authentic in the opinion of the Divisional Returning Officer (DRO)
- the ballot paper has writing on it which identifies the voter
- in the case of an absent vote, the ballot paper is not contained in the declaration envelope
- in the House of Representatives, the voter has not completed a full preferential vote
- in the Senate, if the voter has not filled at least six boxes above the line or at least 12 boxes below the line
- there are savings measures to keep formal some ballot papers marked incompletely or incorrectly.
Corrupt government, unconstitutional government can abuse misuse their power to strip away our constitution our rights freedoms liberties to segregate us to keep us off the streets, to control us to clamp down on us.
Corrupt government unconstitutional and undemocratic government cannot strip away from any of us the right “Under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 (the founding document of our constitution) we have a right to enter into lawful rebellion if we feel we are being governed unjustly”.
AEC has never experienced Australians express their lawful informal vote of no confidence #VONC “will” in writing. AEC has no written terminology or reference such as VONC or #VONC in their documentation.
What does the illegal entity, the illegitimate corrupt government, political parties and candidates require from you the Australian people to hold power? = VOTES
Unless you specifically hold undying faith and trust in the AEC or current government to accurately report results. We invite and encourage you to take photos of your personal “lawful informal vote of no confidence” and forward to our email.